当前位置:首页 > 工作动态 > 剧院新闻

高雅艺术进校园——原创现代民族歌剧《林徽因》走进广州

《你是人间的四月天》作者:林徽因

I think you are the April of this world,

我说你是人间的四月天;

Sure, you are the April of this world.

笑响点亮了四面风;

Your laughter has lit up all the wind,

轻灵在春的光艳中交舞着变。

So gently mingling with the spring.

你是四月早天里的云烟,

You are the clouds in early spring,

黄昏吹着风的软,

The dusk wind blows up and down.

星子在无意中闪,

And the stars blink now and then,

细雨点洒在花前。

Fine rain drops down amid the flowers.

那轻,那娉婷,你是,

So gentle and graceful,

鲜妍百花的冠冕你戴着,

You are crowned with garlands.

你是天真,庄严,

So sublime and innocent,

你是夜夜的月圆。

You are a full moon over each evening.

雪化后那片鹅黄,你像;

The snow melts, with that light yellow,

新鲜初放芽的绿,你是;

You look like the first budding green.

柔嫩喜悦,

You are the soft joy of white lotus

水光浮动着你梦期待中白莲。

Rising up in your fancy dreamland.

你是一树一树的花开,

You’re the blooming flowers over the trees,

是燕在梁间呢喃,

You’re a swallow twittering between the beams;

——你是爱,是暖,是希望,

Full of love, full of warm hope, You are the spring of this world!

你是人间的四月天!